Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hot Dogs on Broadway

Flub a Dub Chub is the Chicago style hot dog place down the street from me.

I didn't know this until I went in, but Chicago style hot dogs are a big deal. A classic Chicago style dog consists of the following ingrediants: a Vienna beef hot dog, tomato slices, 2 pickle spears, onions, hot peppers, celery salt, relish, and mustard. NO KETCHUP! I had no idea! I ordered the "Flubby," but without onions or relish. I am trying to teach myself to like tomatoes, so I left them on. It was really good. The "Chubby" is a Flubby with cheese. They also serve burgers, veggie dogs, and chili cheese dogs. The fries were crispy and yummy, too.
The Flubby

Josh got "The Ultimate Mr. Big," which is a giant chili and cheese dog.
The Ultimate Mr. Big

No comments: