Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Present Is Best: Disorganized Midwest Photo Stream

Having been to Thailand just a few months ago, preparing for China is completely surreal. I have procrastinated everything to leave me just these next five weeks to get my visa, get rid of all of my stuff, and enjoy all I have in the US. I intend to update this blog more frequently as Beijing will be an experience worth documenting.

Thailand update: Though it's been a while, I want to share with the world (really, what, 5 of you who read this?) that I received my CELTA certification with honors. I did well. I am certified to teach ESL anywhere on this boring planet and I couldn't be more confident in my choice of lifestyle. I am no artist, no musician, hardly a writer, and an amateur photographer at best. I can, though, communicate and indeed teach people how to learn English. Yay! Professional communicator.




















No comments: